Talk Of Indian Cinema – Part 46 – 25th November 2023

 



Hello Guys, How are you all. We are back with again our favorite column Talk of Indian Cinema on 4th Weekend of November. Every 4th Weekend is something special we talk about the film industry topic and today again we talk about something special but first of all everyone wish you happy Diwali. I hope you all enjoy your Diwali with friends and family and you take some new oath on this New Year. I wish all your wishes may come true.

 

Today we talk about some well known person of the Indian film industry. I always be happy when I talking about such topics but today I’m really sad and nervous because whom I’m talking he just passed away on last weekend and I still can’t belive that he is now with us, I still remember some good memories with him and I really lucky to get a chance to met him and spend some good time with him. I’m talking about Sanjay Gadhavi who passed on 19th November. He was known for his action film Dhoom & Dhoom2.

If I know you YRF Films or Yash Chopra than Sanjay ji first came in my mind and then I remember his film and all other YRF films. In 2015 I met him in Ahmedabad in one of the event and I spent good time with him I still remember his word Passion and madness will turn your dreams into reality, and I follow the same thing many time and I get many success.I also thankful to Abhishek Jain for this because he is the man whom I met to Sanjay Ji.

Sanjay Gadhavi was good director and writer by born he was gujarati and Gujrat culture and love always in his blood. He born and grown up in Gujarat but his family are basically Gujarati so he very well associated with Gujarati culture.

One fact about him is his first film was Tu hi Bataa but that film not released. So his officially debut film was Tere Liye which was released in 2000s. After that he entered in YRF and made mere yaar ki shaadi hai and he want to make some action film so he proposed and ready to Yash Chopra for Dhoom. Back to back in 2004 & 2006 he given Dhoom & dhoom2. These two films are really path breaking flm of indian film industry because before this no such film where these kind of robbery and action thriller we seen. For dhoom series he won youngest film maker award.

After Dhoom he made Kidnap and again made life of Minisha Lamba, Imran Khan. He also provide Ajab Gajab Love, Opeartion Parindey. He also appeared in Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.

I always remember this man and we all surely miss him whenever we seen his film spcially dhoom & dhoom2. May his soul rest in peace. I’m sure everyone is happy by his entry in heaven and he will make some more entertaining moment also there. Miss you Sanjay Bhai. Love you always.

Thank you Guys.  If you have any queries kindly connect me on my social media handler. I or my team will get back you soon.

 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ManthanThakkarOfficial/

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/ManthanVThakkar

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/manthanvthakkar/

Comments