Talk Of Indian Cinema - Part - 28 – 25th June 2022

 

 

Hello Guys, How are you all. We are back with again our favorite column Talk of Indian Cinema on 4th Weekend of June. I’m warm welcoming to all on the last weekend of Jordar June. Its rainy season and every drops of the rain feel something different and many time we are glad but this weekend its really blessed and gladful to me. My two films released on this Friday.so let’s start talk from it and than will talk some gujarati films which are released in june and upcoming release.

 

First of all I’m thankful to god and the filmmakers who trust me and made me part of both films. The first film was Raaji Always Khush & Second one Hello Zindagi. I definitely written genuine review of both films on tomorrow but today I’m sharing the actual thing which are common in both films and it’s a good message about life. Celebrate every moment of life , don’t be tense with past problems or future just live in present and be a happy. Both films taught a lot about life but both film present in its own way and for that you must have to see the films and share your valuable comments to me , bookmyshow and IMDB. For know more about these two films book your tickets now and wait for tomorrow to read my reviews on it.

 

Now let’s talk about the other regional films which released on June. 3rd June Jaysukh Zadpayo Released and its really entertaining film. Johny lever , Jimit Trivedi. After that on 10th june two more films release and its Jiti Le Jindagi & Ghantadi. After on 17th june total 4 films released and its NaadiDosh , Love you Pappa , Prem no Bhavado . on 24th june my two films release Raaji Always Khush & Hello Zindagi. On 1st july again two films satam atham & Je thayu te joyu jashe. On 8th july Vikida No Varghodo will be release. On 15th July again two films one is Sarathi , Tu Rajee Re. on 22 july Raado releasing.on 29th Tu star Chhe releasing.

 

So guys this are overview of the films which are released in june and will be release in july . So , please go to the nearest theatre and watch the films of your choice and yes don’t forgot to share your reviews for it.

I hope you get some additional knowledge about the films and you definitely enjoy all of these. If you have any queries or wants to know additional information than please contact to my social handler. I will revert you as soon as possible.

Thank You Again. Good Bye.

 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ManthanThakkarOfficial/

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/ManthanVThakkar

Comments