Another New Year’s Eve




Its all about this new year’s eve.  Every new year we take los of new oaths and new wishes. Same as for me I start my new year with new dreams , new wishes and lots of new oath. I woke up 6 in morning and complete daily work earlier as compare to other works and ready for office. Before going to office I visit temple and pray to god for new year’s wishes and then I will go to office. I am very close to office but near office cross road, traffic signal I stopped due to red light. In my mind daily work and evening party’s planning are going on but suddenly one bagger has come near to me and ask 10 rs. I always try to help such people because I believe that such people’s blessings are change your life and when you in trouble that time such blessings safe you. But that day I m shocked and strange because before this no one can ask 10rs. Directly. 10 rs. Is not more cost but directly ask so I shocked. I seen him and ask why you ask 10 rs. He replied me that his friend is sick and last 2 days he doesn’t get any rs. And they can’t lunch. I heard and shocked I m not ask any further and given 10 rs. To him but my mind has lots of question that he is right or wrong, complete day I was thought about him. On evening I had a party so I off to job earliest and try to reach home as soon as possible but when I reached near signal I remember morning scene. I stopped there and suddenly start going to beggars home. Once I reached near beggar’s home I seen and I was shocked. He is bagger still as a human being he celebrate the new year’s eve and try to give party from his side. Almost 20 beggars are there all are looks poor and hungry . this bagger given food to all other bagger and after complete food all bagger gone but only this bagger has hungry because he not ae any food. He given all food to others. I go to near him and he shock and ask me sir you are here . I don’t have any words and I Hugged to him and given 100 rs. To him for his noble cause and given food to him. That day I can’t go to party but this scene change my life and taught me a lot. I thankful to god to seen this scene its change my life and eve.

Comments